I know, I'm a newbie with this blogging thing. But I just want to say that I love all of you committee gals, and I can't wait to start discussing the good stuff. Boys, food, movies, boys, music, boys, TV. Did I mention boys? (Why do we even talk about them, really?!?? Are they worth it? No. And yet, we just can't get enough.)
Does anyone watch Men in Trees? A new ep was on last night, but I taped it since I go to bed at 9pm. Let me know if it's good and we'll have to discuss.
Holla back.
(Amy, can I pull that off....the "holla back thing?" Just wondering.....ha!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm..... Not sure about you saying Holla Back. We'll let you test it for a few days and then make a decision.
I don't watch Men In Trees. I'm pretty sure I would like it, but it is so hard to keep up with when it comes on! They've moved it like 18 times. Anyway, I've heard they may cancel it, so enjoy it while you can.
Speaking of canceling - Las Vegas has been canceled. I know Breezy is devestated and crying in her Diet Coke as we speak...
All hail the magnificent and beautiful Josh Duhamel. (How do I go about winning a date with Tad Hamilton?)
I don't watch Men In Trees. I'm pretty sure I would like it, but it is so hard to keep up with when it comes on! They've moved it like 18 times. Anyway, I've heard they may cancel it, so enjoy it while you can.
Speaking of canceling - Las Vegas has been canceled. I know Breezy is devestated and crying in her Diet Coke as we speak...
Post a Comment