Thursday, March 6, 2008

Jury is still out.

No, the title of this post has nothing to do with my day and a half stint on jury duty. However, if you've never had jury duty experience, just remember for the future. It's really boring. Bring a good book to read or a Sudoku book for all you nerdy types like me. That's all I have to say on that.

I just started watching Heroes. All the way back at the beginning. I've only watched the first 2 eps, and I like so far. But here's the thing. I can't seem to get back into watching it. I've had disc 2 sitting in it's Netflix sleeve for over a week now. If you watch, what seems to be the general perception? Should I keep at it? I love Milo (or "meelo," ahem....cough) and Hayden. They're such cuties. Any word of advice would be great. Holli, is it one of your current likes???

1 comment:

Holli said...

I have not gotten into Heroes. I just couldn't add it to my already overloaded viewing schedule.